We'll be working hard on making the matches this weekend, and sending them out to you by Monday evening at the latest. I think we forgot to mention that this will be a round-robin type swap...meaning, that person A will send a package to person B and person B will send a package to person C, then person C will send a package to person A. In other words, the person to whom you are sending a package will not necessarily be the person you will be receiving from. Once again, thanks to everyone for signing up.
In the meantime, please review the swap rules
Please post your answers to the following questionnaire on your blog, or send them to your pal via email by September 8th
1) How long have you been spinning?
2) Are you a beginner, novice, or experienced spinner?
3) Do you spin on a drop spindle or wheel, or both?
4) What types and weights of drop spindles (or what type of spinning wheel(s) ) do you currently own?
5) What type of fibers have you spun with before?
6) What fibers do you prefer to spin with?
7) What fibers do you dislike?
8) Do you prefer natural colored fibers, or handpainted/dyed fiber?
9) Would you prefer all one type of roving or smaller amounts of different types to sample?
10) What are you favorite colors?
11) What colors do you dislike?
12) What would you like to do with your handspun yarn, or what do you plan to do with it? (pattern clarification here
13) What spinning projects are you currently working on?
14) Do you have a wishlist?
15) What are your other favorite hobbies?
16) Do you have any allergies (pet, smoke, food, fiber,etc...)?
17) What is your preferred shipping method (USPS, UPS, FedEx)?