Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Please contact your match ...and another FAQ

Please contact the person you are sending a package to as soon as possible.

Some participants may have other responsibilities (or live in a different time zone), so please be patient if you haven't heard from the person sending to you right away.

If you don't hear from the person who is sending a package to you by Friday, please send us an email (spinroveswap AT yahoo DOT com) over the weekend so we can find out what's going on.

Here's another FAQ:

"What if I don't have a blog? If I don't know who is sending a package to me, where do I put my questionnaire answers?"

If you don't have your own blog, you're more than welcome to post your questionnaire answers here, if you're a member of this blog. We can send you an invitation to the blog if you'd like. Otherwise, the person sending to you will probably request that you email the questionnaire answers to them.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
I have been contated by my swap already via my Blog but DOH Me!! deleted the entry as Spam!!!! I would like the email again please so I may thank her in person
silvia the Idiot!!

9/05/2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger Laura Y. said...

Murf! I screwed up and used an email account that displayes my real name to my pal! Erg! I know it's probably just me (my baby's 4 months old -- how long can I use "new baby" as an excuse for my brain being on vacation?), but be aware that gmail, and I think most others like Yahoo! and hotmail have a "display name" set, so even if your name isn't part of the email address your pal will see your name if you have it listed as the "display name."

9/06/2006 11:14 AM  
Blogger LadyV-Knits said...

Too late. I just realized that when I checked the response from my email to my secret pal. Needless to say she knows who I am. But she will still be surprised by her package.

9/09/2006 4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home