Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Excellent Spinning Blog

Hi Everyone -

Well, I've been very busily picking out the fibers for my Swap Partner. Along the way I've been visiting the blogs of some of the other members of this swap - what fun! Anyway - I've noticed how many participants here are very new to spinning and how many are ready to learn new things so I just want to share a link with you all. My spinning teacher from when I first learned to spin just started her own blog. Even in the first month since she has been posting she has an incredible amount of spinning information up and available for us all to read. It is like taking a class from your home! If you get a chance, click on over to Spinning Spider Jenny, and give her a read! You won't regret it! (Check out her spun silk on her September 12th entry, you'll start drooling!)

Have fun!
Tamara

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

Great blog- thanks for the link!

9/13/2006 4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great blog lots of info..hanks for sharing

9/14/2006 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home