Friday, September 29, 2006

I Love Packages!

Who doesn't love to come home from a trip to find a lovely package waiting?

swapreceived

Many thanks to Kaity, my wonderful secret pal! She sent 4 oz. of merino in "Fall Squall," blues with hints of brown. There's also a large bag of soysilk, which I'm very excited to dye and try spinning. Kaity even sent a beautiful skein of Claudia Hand Painted Yarns' merino fingering in "Just Plum," which I love. It's such a pretty colorway. Not pictured are the Reese's Bites, which my husband tore into last night, and a copy of Madge from Knittyspin. What a haul! I'm looking forward to trying the pattern and working with all that fiber.

I sent the package for my pal today. There's a picture on my blog, but maybe you don't want to spoil the surprise if you haven't received your package yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home