Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Pictures of My Package

I posted last Friday about receiving my package but didn't have any pictures to show. It was late Sunday afternoon when these pictures were taken, so I apologize for the shadow of the window frame. It was too windy to take everything outside.

Here is a picture of everything I received from my wonderful pal Silvia.

The big undyed ball is Blue Faced Leicester and the small one is Wensleydale.

The plummy roving is Merino.


Here is a closeup of the cute stitch markers Silvia made for me. Aren't they great?


And look how pretty the paper is that each goody was wrapped in.


The book Silvia sent is great and I am going to Rhinebeck this weekend where I am sure I will have no trouble getting someone to give me a lesson or two with my new Ashford spindle.

Thank you, thank you Silvia!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

does anyone else think this may get some strange google hits?

10/19/2006 7:58 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

I've looked at this post like two times before this and this morning it looks really funny. I see anonymous thinks the same thing.
Get it? Package? Pictures of my package. My husband likes to use the term:)
Maybe I'm just tired from traveling. I'm getting a little punchy.

10/21/2006 4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home