Monday, August 21, 2006

Contest: Button, button, whose got the button?

They're not as great as I'd like, but they're a start. Please save them to your own server.




We're going to run a contest for those of you creative enough to make some buttons for us. Just submit them to spinroveswap AT yahoo DOT com before August 30th. We'll enter your name into a drawing for a spindle bag in the colors of your choosing. Click here for some of my previous sewing handiwork. Also, we've noticed we've had a little trouble recruiting participants. Go out there and spread the word ladies!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary Lee Phillips said...

I have just sent out a "special" notice to the members of my spinning guild. I only heard about this today, so we're on kind of short notice, but I may be able to drum up some more participation for you. My application is in the e-mail now. :)

Our web-based newsletter (I am the editor) goes out at the end of the week, so if you should decide to extend your deadline to get more participation, let me know and I'll talk it up there. To see our newsletter from last month, go to http://home.netcom.com/~fuffle/HTS/current.htm

8/29/2006 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home