Sunday, November 12, 2006

Received my package

Spinning Roving Swap


I'm late in posting this, too. And I have no photos to post and I have no blog....
but I received a super swap package from Seanna!!! She spoiled me with TWO beautiful spindles from Spindolyn... they are support spindles and come with a gorgeous candlestick style holder.... They both spin beautifully and the support takes the "drop" out of drop spindles....
And she included three large bundles of roving....in beautiful shades of copper, beige and grey..... I think it might be merino and tencel....lovely to spin. She included two patterns, one which I want to try right away and the other will have to wait until after the first of the year.
AND I can't forget the chocolate. Seanna Lee introduced me to Neuhaus Belgian chocolate....wonderful, rich and creamy....
I was truly spoiled....
As others have said, this was a fun swap! Thanks to Christina and CJ for organizing it! A special thanks for Seanna Lee for being such a great swap partner!!

pj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home