Friday, September 08, 2006

Sorry pj

Hi here are my answers to pj, I am so sorry but my e-mails to you keep coming back undelivered.

Here are my answers to the questionnaire

1) How long have you been spinning?

I have only just become interested in spinning, I have the book "Spinning the Old Way". I thought that this swap would be a good way of finding out about spinning and getting the stuff I needed.

2) Are you a beginner, novice, or experienced spinner?

See above, complete beginner

3) Do you spin on a drop spindle or wheel, or both?

Don't have anything yet!

4) What types and weights of drop spindles (or what type of spinning wheel(s) ) do you currently own?

See above

5) What type of fibers have you spun with before?

See above

6) What fibers do you prefer to spin with?

I will try anything once, I will leave it up to you as what you think is the best to start with.

7) What fibers do you dislike?

8) Do you prefer natural colored fibers, or handpainted/dyed fiber?

I prefer handpainted/dyed fiber

9) Would you prefer all one type of roving or smaller amounts of different types to sample?

I think maybe just one or possible two as I am so new to this.

10) What are you favorite colors?
My favourite colors are jewel colors (purple, green, red, blue)

11) What colors do you dislike?

Yellow and sludge colors.

12) What would you like to do with your handspun yarn, or what do you plan to do with it? (pattern clarification here)?

Something quite easy, not sure.

13) What spinning projects are you currently working on?

14) Do you have a wishlist?

No I do not, maybe I should.

15) What are your other favorite hobbies?

Knitting, reading, shopping, having cakes and tea with my friends.

16) Do you have any allergies (pet, smoke, food, fiber,etc...)?

Smoking upsets my asthma.

17) What is your preferred shipping method (USPS, UPS, FedEx)?

Any, whatever is easiest for you.

Hope these help


1 Comments:

Blogger pj said...

Hi Kirsten,
Great to hear from you. Sorry you had trouble with my email...I'll email it to you again. Maybe I sent it wrong...
Thanks for answering the questions...Since you're a new spinner (really new!) I can't wait to help introduce you to the joy of spinning!!
The only thing I need to do is confirm the address I was given in the original email from CJ and Christina...I'll do that in my email...
Looking forward to coming up with a special spinning package for you!!
pj

9/08/2006 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home